Thursday, April 3, 2008

Vedic Nuerology Reading

A Vedic Numerology Reading - as in "speaking
the unspeakable" - is a personalized consultation for
people in transition. It is a powerful and shape-shifting
process offered to those who seek a deepening in the understanding
of their lives. It provides fresh insight, support and direction.
My work appeals best to those who see life as a spiritual
journey, as I believe that we are here to work, study, enjoy
life and to serve God. Self discovery through a Vedic Numerology
Reading is a highly charged, kaleidoscopic view into the unseen
forces and systems governing the evolution of the soul.


Much of what I offer is synthesized into a form
of guidance, intimately and directly revealing you to yourself.
This insight is related to you verbally on a 75-90 minute
cassette tape. I am aided by the numbers in your birth data
and a current photo, through meditation and attunement to
channeled inner visions. The visions unveil Truth communicated
as compassionate and empowering information. Drawing on ancient
symbols, I share an intuitive path, opening you to a refreshing
realism within the mystical arts, helping you develop a greater
personal awareness. Your own life's journey can thereby be
richly enhanced by allowing new perspectives to be incorporated
as you face Truth and it pulls you toward healing and wholing.
I open myself fully to the unique landscape your data and
photographic image reveal to me. I journey with these as an
alchemist and transition consultant to assist you in your
life-script translation, giving voice to new patterns of purpose.
I cover your Life Path, including strengths and weaknesses,
highly auspicious periods as well as times to be more cautious.
Relationships, careers and vocations, spiritual and karmic
cycles as they avail themselves to me, and health concerns
are addressed.


You may ask about particular issues for specific
decades to come. After years of searching and suffering, I
consider it a privilege to communicate some of what I have
learned from the multiple levels of planetary influences,
meditation and earth renewal. I feel an urgent calling from
the infinite cosmos for each of us to be the very best we
can be. Truth knows no boundaries. May it serve you well in
rekindling your memory that God is Truth, Truth is Light,
Light is Life.


My readings grow from courage
to enter the darkness, bringing the magic of self-restoration
to light and living in harmony with all of creation within
the abundance of conscious continuity. Having lived in nine
and traveled in thirty-seven countries has allowed me to absorb
and integrate the methods, myths and magic of many cultures.


Participating ongoingly in
various mystery schools of yantra, tantra, Oriental and Occidental,
with scholars, shamans and spirits, I have discovered the
Self and have been quietly empowered by its tumultuous, challenging
process of individualization, a coming into honesty and humor.
The emergence of an ability to align my insights, reliably
and spontaneously with the needs of others is a blessed tool.
It seems natural to share what I have discovered in my journey
for Truth.

1 comments:

Unknown said...


Great post, Numerology is any belief in the purported divine, mystical or other special relationship between a number and some coinciding events. Learn about Numerology, numbers and patterns with free Numerology calculators, name Numerology readings, a Numerology compatibility test and more at free numerology online consultation

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online