Thursday, April 3, 2008

Numerology: The Zero Challenge.

Take away the month from the birthday or the year from the birthday and you will find that you have challenges in your life. With the results of the two equations above, if you then take one away from the other you will discover your final challenge number; month from birth day, year from birth day, result from result. Three challenge numbers.

The first applies to your life in your early years, the second to your middle years and the last one to your final years. Some numerologists may argue that the final challenge is with you for life.

This is a simple explanation because I do not wish to discuss challenges in general. What I would like to discuss is when the result of your calculations reduces your challenge number to zero.

An example of a zero challenge is when a person is born - let's say - on April 4th. The month is 4 and the birth day is 4. Take one away from the other and you have a zero. Someone born on April 5th has a 1 challenge, April 6th a 2 challenge and so on.

The zero or cipher is a symbol that was not used until the middle ages. It was certainly now around when Pythagoras taught numerology. Consequently the zero became an addition to what would have been traditional numerology. Never the less it was adopted and studied.

In the true sense of the word, zero is not a number, so it is perhaps a strange inclusion to the study of numbers. And yet, in understanding that zero is not a number gives us a clue as to the nature of zero as a challenge.

The symbol of zero "0" is an elliptic shape, that numerologists associated with the symbolism of an egg - life in its embryonic stage. In other words it portrayed the potential of birth. In mathematical terms that birth would be either +1 or -1. The zero sits in the middle of potential but is not a manifestation in itself.

Imagine that you are playing a game of Ludo. If you throw a 6 your counter may participate in the game. Until then you are potentially playing but nothing productive can occur until you succeed in placing your counter on the game board.

Therefore the zero challenge hold the principle nature of "potential". With your participation in life it can achieve many things. Without your participation it contains nothing. It is not an energy vibration in itself but a container within which to harness energy vibrations.

Some numerologists have chosen to associate the zero challenge with the number 9 because of its all or nothing factor, and I can understand the reasoning for doing so. I have found, however, that there is one enormous difference that separates the zero from 9. Apart from the fact that number 9 has an energy principle of its own it can adapt to any other number and, as such, is rarely comfortable when working alone. If you add 9 to 4, for example you get 13. Add 1 and 3 together and you come back to 4. Therefore adding 9 to any number and reducing it brings you back to the number you added 9 to. Experienced numerologists often 'cancel out' the 9s when adding the numbers of a name. Number 9 has an all or nothing factor because of this. It needs the input of other numbers to employ positively the energy of number 9. By its very nature it has no choice in the matter. The zero has that choice.

In practical terms that means you choose to use the potential of the zero challenge or not. It is almost like having a free destiny. Instead of being allotted your challenge you have a multiple choice. You may, in fact, choose nothing at all - however this comes with a price.

With no connecting energy vibrations the zero challenge stands alone in the way the challenge is accomplished. In other words, if you do something and get it right it is because you did it and nobody helped you. If you do something and get it wrong it is because you did it and nobody helped you. The zero challenge is learned alone; No one helps you, no one hinders you. The zero challenge is your triumphs or your cock ups!

It is a speculative observation of mine but I have sometimes come across people with a zero challenges who have disabilities. I am not saying that this is an exclusive link but the idea of overcoming the restrictions of a disability in every day life is a prime example of how a zero challenge works without involving others. Let me offer some evidence.

My father was born on November 20th. In his younger years he was as fit as a fiddle. He lost all his teeth by the age of 25 so perhaps he had to overcome his personal self consciousness as a result. By the same token, one of my friends has a daughter born November 20th. The daughter's twin sister did not survive birth and she developed cerebral palsy on day one. She is quadriplegic and unable to communicate in the normal sense of the word. She is cared for and generally she is happy but no one could imagine what it is like to be her. It is her challenge alone and no one can help her to understand what it is like to be reliant on everyone for everything.

My wife, Sharon, was born January 28. Her mother (August 26) developed stills disease after the birth of her first daughter. My wife was born in an attempt to reverse the effect of the disease. It didn't work. Sharon also went on to develop arthritis and other disabilities but she still works, has a family and runs the house. In her younger years she became almost a slave - a workhorse at the age of 9 doing all the household chores that her mother could not, which by and large was everything. She didn't have to, of course. That was her choice. Sharon still had friends, a social life and even a weekend job. Had she chosen to do nothing would she have been happier?

Here is one more example. I met a person at a psychic fair whose date of birth was a 4 month 4 day and 4 year. He lost both of his arms in a car accident when he was 15.

The zero challenge has a catch. If you choose to do nothing then it is quite possible that your life will be filled with nothing or at least it may seem pointless. This challenge takes self motivation. Without input by you, you will suffer stagnation and inertia. Life will throw potential challenges at you every day. For most people with a zero challenge it is very obvious once you see it. All you need to do is address the challenge by finding ways to surmount your personal obstacles. I say 'all you need to do', which sounds easy but if it were that easy to accomplish it would not be a challenge would it? The rewards come when you fill your empty vessel with a treasure-trove of invaluable experience and knowledge.

13 comments:

laviepourme said...

Very interesting. I completely relate to everything you had to say about the Zero challenge, as it is my second minor challenge. I began seeking answers for incredibly debilitating symptoms a few years back, this has been a very lonely and scary time for me, but I forged ahead, just got a diagnosis 1 week ago, and now have it by the horns! Very excited by the prospects weighed against the fact that I have a 9 achievement, a 9 personality, a 9 personal year this year and 2016 has the 9 vibration! I begin biofeedback and neuro-therapy soon, and my 39th birthday where I enter the zero challenge is just over 2 months away. All or nothing indeed! I choose all!

Izzy said...

Thank you for this insight, I just want to tell you that I recently found numberology and have been looking at my numbers. I am born on the 4th of the 4th of a 4th year. All my challenging numbers are 0. I have been waiting for myself to find the right path in life all of my existence. I and everybody in my circle had/have high hopes for me. I can do anything I want but nothing seems to be my deepest calling. I have been feeling a bit anxious about it, thoughts about failing myself and my family for not acting on my potentials. Very recently though I found inside of me so much love for myself, I just want to become the best version of myself and just enjoy this beautiful and energetic life I was given. Not only do I want to help people but I want to help the whole world. Everybody is my friend and I am a friend to everybody, I love every living thing! After finding eternal love inside my soul I went on a search for deeper meaning of life and I am in the vortex of awakening and vibration activation.

I have no disability at all, I have been very lucky born with a very strong and fit body, full of energy for me to do whatever I like. My childhood was amazing, I grew up in a very small community in a very low populated country. I had absolutely everything I needed, I had nature all around me, animals, cleanest air and water in the world. I have everything to be grateful for and I am. Now that the puzzle is coming together, of why I am the way I am and that I can do with it what I want, I want to scream off the rooftops to all my beautiful souls out there that everything will be alright, we just have to love ourselves.

I am going to broad my horizons now, I will go and find places where I can feel more humble and spread the energy and love I have to give.

I would really like to hear more about other people with 0 a challenging number, more stories and life choices. I am new to this and I am amazed how uplifting it is to see how numbers are sown into your life.

Thank you and love

Abhishek Singh Patel said...

Thank-you.
Rewards come when you fill your empty vessel...!

Abhishek Singh Patel said...

My all Challenge number are zero

Abhishek Singh Patel said...

My all Challenge number are zero

fay said...

what would be your interpretation if a person had all 0's for all their challenges? Interesting to note about disability sometimes occurring as have had a chronic autoimmune disease for 30 years but believe and hope symptoms are permanently going to improve

fay said...

what would be your interpretation if a person had all 0's for all their challenges? Interesting to note about disability sometimes occurring as have had a chronic autoimmune disease for 30 years but believe and hope symptoms are permanently going to improve

SYAIFUL A RACHMAN said...

I am an artist ... I will have a number of challenges 0 beginning in 2017 ... my age 43. and challenges 3 and 4 is 0. .. and the cycle number of peak I to 3 is 9, are cyclical peak to 4 is 6 but all my challenge is 0 and I do not know kira2 what will happen ... I expect better of course

SYAIFUL A RACHMAN said...

I am an artist ... I will have a number of challenges 0 beginning in 2017 ... my age 43. and challenges 3 and 4 is 0. .. and the cycle number of peak I to 3 is 9, are cyclical peak to 4 is 6 but all my challenge is 0 and I do not know kira2 what will happen ... I expect better of course

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

My challenges are all 0 and I have several disabilities. Starting with one and adding another at each cycle change, I'm on my last now. I won't let my disabilities hold me back, nor do I feel a victim. I agree with the learning on your own and making decisions on your own. When I involve others with making decisions that affect my life, it inevitably goes wrong. I have learnt that I and I alone have to decide my own destiny and it seems to be working great so far :) This challenge is one that is normally found in a highly evolved individual and an individual who can be expected to make their own decisions about life and know where the pitfalls lie.

Adele said...

Anas...

What if I told you that you hold the universal power to anticipate life-altering encounters with strangers... tap into your unlimited abundance frequency… predict upcoming challenges and lucrative opportunities... and make sense of the mind-blowing ‘coincidences’ and chain reactions that alter the very course of your life path…

How? You might be wondering...

With the ancient science of Numerology.

You’d be amazed at the shockingly accurate and revealing information that can be deciphered from nothing more than your name and date of birth.

But don’t take my word for it.

>>> Get your free personalized Numerology Reading here.

Now, if you’re wondering what in the world this has to do with the Law of Attraction, [NAME], there’s something you should know.

Manifestation accelerates your success, but Numerology points you in the right direction.

See, many people seem to believe that as long as they focus on what they want, it will magically appear – even if they don’t know what that is.

Unfortunately, these misguided folks are missing out on a whole bunch of lucrative opportunities already being scooped up by those who understand the power of Numerology.

Think of it this way: if the Law of Attraction is the wind in your sales, your numerological profile is the compass that shows you how to reach your ideal life…

When the two line up - there’ll be no stopping you.

So, while the Law of Attraction most definitely influences your fate, ultimately, you are the one responsible for creating your dream life and I want to give you every possible tool to point you in the right direction.

That’s why I’m inviting you to >>> Grab your free personalized Numerology Reading

Numerology combined with the Law of Attraction will be your secret weapon for living a breakthrough life… all I ask is that you please use this new found power with responsibility and good judgment.

Here’s to the life you deserve, [NAME]!

[SIGN OFF]

P.S. In case you’re wondering - this reading is NOT one of those generic horoscope style readings that applies to everyone. Every prediction and explanation you’re about to see is based on your personal numbers.

>>> Just pop in your name and date of birth here and voila!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online